I have video but no audio
If you don't hear sound when playing a video, try these troubleshooting steps:
- Adjust the volume control on your computer and speakers.
- Adjust the volume control located in the lower left-hand corner of the Video Player.
- Make sure the the Video Player sound mute button is unmuted. By default it's unmuted.
- Restart your browser.
If you still have no sound after completing the steps above, these additional tips may help:
- Update your Flash Player to the latest version.
- Allow third-party Flash content on your computer: Learn more by visiting Adobe's Help Page.
- Check any Antivirus and Firewall software to see if its blocking third-party Flash content.